Monday, February 12, 2007

On Trucks

Before one applies for a loan. Even before they sign the contract. Whether a parent gives a child a used one or not. Before somebody gets to take possession of a truck, he or she should be required to pass a test. Not a driving test. No no no, nothing like that. This test will only consist of one requirement: parking. If that person can park the vehicle, they are gold. This inability to park is a problem. People who drive these insanely large automobiles and don't know how to park are ridiculous. I'm tired of trying to bend over backwards and dance thinly out of my car because of how inconsiderate they are. If you know you're not in the space good, do it again. For the love of everything sacred! Just learn how to park your freaking vehicles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the same thing about trucks! My parents have a Dodge Ram, and they don't really park it all that well...BUT, they re-do it until they get it right! That's the main reason I don't like driving it when my car is in the shop or something like that...I don't like parking it!

I'm sure there's a story behind this, and I'd love to hear it sometime!

Have a great week, Jeff!
Love you!
-Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Sarah said...

You do realize, though, that the only legitimate dancing here in Southern Baptist land is the one you do when you side-step out from between the ill-parked trucks. Go for the glass-half-full theory.