Thursday, February 08, 2007

Recovery

Right now is the first time I've used the internet since Tuesday. Actually, right now is the first time I've been out of my room since then. Around 1 PM on Tuesday I started feeling sick to my stomach. Some would argue that it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. But you try throwing up and having the runs for twelve solid hours, then we'll see how quickly you turn into a drama queen. Anyway, A big thanks to Sarah for taking care of me during my near-fatal time (as I like refer to it). I'll get back to my fluids and soft foods now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i'm sorry you were so sick! i'm glad you're starting to feel better now! hope you get to eat some good food! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, good thing you're feeling better!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you're past the NFT. You gave me quite a scare...I thought we'd never be going for late night WH runs anymore (no pun intended).

Jeff Watkins said...

Thanks guys.

Sarah, even though I was sick and would have abhored any notions of WH, I'm glad that we can now return.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! that reminds me of something...hm...oh yeah, when you took care of me when I almost died!