Thursday, July 22, 2004

Where To Go From Here?
 
This is the way it always happens. I come up with this great idea for a post or maybe something I write just turns out to be a good post in general. I post it. It's a hit. But, then the next time my mind wanders onto the notion of writing, I run into a well known problem, bam... I cannot come up with anything. It happens all the time. You wouldn't believe how much pressure it is to write. Or maybe you would. My days are long and the nights take ever longer to get through. That sounds so depressive doesn't it? I've got some things to do and some errands to run before I go to work today. My next day off is Tuesday. It can't come soon enough. I need rest. Don't hate me...
 
"So let's not even try to read. Let's bottle it up and throw it out the window. It's becoming all so clear in my mind. I've thought this thing through more than once. So, try and feel that this is my last request to you. Hold your breath. Bottle it up. And save it for the next words. It's safe to say we've been writing this all night. None of this would ever change your mind. Is it ever safe to love if we're okay? Now were both wounded. I pray this day can open up your eyes." Underoath, Young And Aspiring, from the brand new hit album They're Only Chasing Safety.

No comments: