Wednesday, July 07, 2004

That's A Boundary Issue

Every few days, I return with some new thoughts for you. Actually, I wouldn't say they are new. If I wrote my entire life out on here, I still don't think it would get anymore interesting. So, I leave you with poetry. I wrote this, maybe 6 months ago, but it perfectly describes this week. Deal with it. You should learn to read other things, like poetry, or maybe a dictionary:

Working For Nothing

Making time last
My life seems to be slowing down really fast

Pausing the day to escape
Another breath I gasp to take

To free myself from my take on guilt
I give it up

Quit accounting for my situations
Misguidance awaits divine penetration

Beauty from words that only inhale
I believe I'm much too fond of ale

Cooperating on a frozen whim
Trying to get closer to Him

To regret so little
And live so well

I'm starting to believe
That this place is hell

No comments: