Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Would You Listen To Yourself

Please don't keep apologizing
For the things you've done wrong
Ask for forgiveness once
Then just move on

It's not because I was mad
Or the fact that I got hurt
It's just that I want to get my life together
And not keep having my face rubbed in the dirt

Who was wrong that night
Pointing fingers to figure out
The right position to have
Replacing security with doubt

Expectations are hard to please
When you only live for yourself
Quit blaming your problems on me
I no longer have concerns for your health

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Good poem! It's a nice universal poem because I bet everyone could relate a little bit to this poem!

own it!

and, you don't have your other blog connected to your profile anymore...awe, that's sad! (Maybe it's only sad for me...ha)

Jeff Watkins said...

Yeah, for some reason, To Whom isn't listed as a site on my profile anymore. Blogger changed the way they show it, so now it's under my 'homepage' or something like that. I didn't want people to think that Insomnia's Finest was my real blog, so I took it off there.