theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Lennonology
Would You Listen To Yourself
You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Idol
I Wish I Were This Big
Reflexive
How Many Times Have I Quoted That Song?
Happy Mardi Gras
On Trucks
Recovery
Hi


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i love to hate myself sometimes



pretensious, self-indulgent attitudes should be outlawed.

or, if it would make you feel better, insert a comment and guess what i was thinking.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:00 PM

8 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

I'm gonna guess that you're thinking, "I've got to get this picture taken before the 'po-po' take me down!"


are you in front of a police precinct or in front of some place with a hostage situation going down?? haha

(and, you could totally use this picture on your lovely myspace page... haha!)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

[why did i let sarah talk me into getting here 3 hours before the parade starts?]

or

[it's cold. i should have taken lori up on the offer of the jello shot.]

or

[i can't look too tough. mike might punch me.]

or

[i hope i look pretentious and mysterious enough to draw a lot of comments on my blog.]

wink, wink.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous wendy said...

"Damn it feels good to be a ganster."

3:02 PM  
Anonymous wendy said...

...And gangster.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous bethany said...

um...yeah, seriously. I'm not even going to start...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Everyone, these were really funny. That picture was taken on Canal Street during Mardi Gras weekend.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Allison said...

all...the..buttons...too...heavy...

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Tom said...

You were thinking...
"Neil if you get tired of commenting on something, quit. Nobody’s forcing you to do anything."

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home