theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Blue Like Mamma Cass
i love to hate myself sometimes
Lennonology
Would You Listen To Yourself
You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Idol
I Wish I Were This Big
Reflexive
How Many Times Have I Quoted That Song?
Happy Mardi Gras
On Trucks


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Title of My Post is Called...

This week is spring break. I have worked three of the five days, which is what I need to do. I have a paper I should be working on, as well as Greek. But, I really just need to clean and straighten my room up. I like breaks, I really do.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:35 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

Greek was hard in college... but actually Hebrew was harder (for me at least).

Hope you're doing well! :o)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

hey! it's been 2 years this week since m&m came to visit you! ;-)

hope you enjoyed your spring break! (what was the highlight of your spring break this year? lol)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home