theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Almost November
An Evening With David Bazan
David Bazan - "Slow and Steady Win The Race"
Pictures Embeded With Memories
Leaving, Staying, Living, Dying
"Tiny Vessels" by Death Cab For Cutie from the alb...
I'm Going Away For A While
Pre-chewed Food
I Hate Overnight Activism
Fortunate Son


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Child Unit

I'm getting so sick and tired
Of seeing full moons every night
Nothing ever seems to happen
Just a parade of endless fights
Everywhere I am
All the ways my eyes can see
Everything I hear
This stuff is seriously affecting me
I got kicked one night
Another night I got punched
Bruises and cuts are like achievements
Death doesn't seem like their intention
I've been kept alive this long
Should I worry about tomorrow
The day when I go back
To this really depressing story
Will I hold my head up
Or let this pain rest in my gut
I should not worry
Somebody is watching out for me
It's all taken care of
Reproach is the standard I should strive to be
But, I still worry
Day after day
There's nothing like going to work
And being sucked dry by those little jerks

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:45 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger joe kennedy said...

Now, of course you'd never admit to not knowing a band... but... if you haven't heard The Damnwells before, check them out.

They opened for The Fray last night, and they're pretty good. Brooklyn boys.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home