Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost November

This year is really flying by. I cannot believe that I have lived in two diverse, and almost opposite cities, had two completely different jobs, and two very different incomes. I went from having a room to myself, to sharing it with three other guys. Crazy. Change is a funny thing. I like change. The only thing I remember from my disappointing psychology degree is that "change causes anxiety." It's certainly true, it does. But, sometimes, change can be good. This new month, November, will be good. I wish I would look at every month like that. Really, I will wish I would look at every new day like that.

Until December.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

change does cause anxiety.. at least for now in my life.

hope things are well with you!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i left that last comment.
:o)

melissa <><

Anonymous said...

which class did you learn this in?

Please oh please tell me it was something Dr. Burns sad...

Anonymous said...

said ^