theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Leaving, Staying, Living, Dying
"Tiny Vessels" by Death Cab For Cutie from the alb...
I'm Going Away For A While
Pre-chewed Food
I Hate Overnight Activism
Fortunate Son
Friends Don't Let Friends
I'm Kidding, Of Course
The Song Remains The Same
Title Page


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, October 13, 2006

Pictures Embeded With Memories

This is a slideshow with pictures from my trip. You North Florida locals will recognize some.


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:41 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Justin said...

Good job on the slideshow. You did a good job making me actually miss Graceville...but only a tiny bit. There was alot of beautiful countryside in that area, and yuo captured it perfectly. Kudos to you sir.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I, unfortunately, watched this at work. I was nearly in tears by the end of it. I agree with Justin. You captured the amazing scenery quite well. Made me sigh.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for including my apartment #30. Oh the memories...mostly good...haha
-Bethany

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

I meant to say this sooner, but thanks a lot guys, your words mean a lot!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home