Monday, November 13, 2006

I Like Getting Money For Avoiding Real Life

This is a paid advertisement!

And I can continue to do such a thing with sites like Review Me. Review Me (www.reviewme.com) is a website that will pay you money for blogging about advertising. This is what I am doing. Right now. I am making money, while I blog. How? Just read on.

I discovered this venture when Rich over at DYL mentioned this website in a recent post. After reading what he said and checking it out for myself, I found it to be true. This excites me!

The process is simple. You sign up, and your first review will be about the site itself (note the obvious advantageous nature of advertising). Soon after, you will get requests to write other reviews for other companies, products, etc. Once given an assignment, you have 48 hours to write the review and place it on your blog. After Review Me confirms it, you get the money. How exciting is that? Now, not only can you procrastinate on your book critique and paper, which are due Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. But you can get paid to it, as I am!

As I said, I am getting paid to do this. You can too. Sign up with Review Me and start earning away!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get paid to write yours?

Anonymous said...

i wondered the same thing! how much will you get for this? i mean, whatever it is...it's better than nothing! lol :-)

you need to call a couple people...

Jeff Watkins said...

I think I'm getting $20. At first it said $40, but apparently not. I don't care, it's easy money.

Anonymous said...

THAT is flippin' sweet! :-)

Debbie said...

Thanks for the comment. I see you have been really busy with school. Congrats to you, it seems you are going high places with your education and dedication to those kids. :-)