theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

One Year = One Lifetime
The South Will Rise Again In 2010
Anthropological Conversations
New Orleans, LA 70126
Leaving, Again...
Records (33's) and Singles (45's) For Sale
Yeah
In My Life
You Don't Even Know Me Anymore
Another Case of Forgetfulness


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, September 01, 2006

...

I have the song "Friday, I'm In Love" by The Cure as my ringtone on my cell phone. Just once, I wish it would ring on a Friday when I was in love. Or, maybe I just wish I knew what being in love on a Friday meant so that I could pursue that.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:35 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

You should get that Ramones song...hehehe but, that's actually a really good song... you know what song i've got as my ringtone? the song from 2,001: a space odyssey. ooooh, yeah! haha

it was good talking to you this evening, even if it wasn't for as long as it could've been. sorry about that.

(and, who exactly is Robert Bolton? am i really that observant, or is that just too obvious...?) "good luck" with your work this week in your classes (and outside your classes)

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

oops...i forgot my other ) at the end of my comment...

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home