theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Title Page
...
One Year = One Lifetime
The South Will Rise Again In 2010
Anthropological Conversations
New Orleans, LA 70126
Leaving, Again...
Records (33's) and Singles (45's) For Sale
Yeah
In My Life


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Song Remains The Same

Even though I haven't written anything new in a week, the post from last week would be appropriate for today's blog too. You see, I am once again writing a paper for philosophy class which is do tomorrow. This time, I am affirming some points of Aristotle's Realism. Fun, no?

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:21 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Philosophical catchphrase t-shirts have definite potential. I dreamt about them last night...I think that could be a sign even Kierkegaard would acknowledge, no?

P.S. Your ability to crank out a paper hours before it's due impresses me.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Aww... that's so sweet.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What a saccharine-y reply. I rescind my compliment and do forthwith deny you access to both my printer and sinus medicine!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

That must have been when you were in a bad mood earlier. There was a loss a tone in the comment. I thought it was one of the best compliments I had ever received. I am so hurt that you would without your medecine and printer from a sick person.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home