theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

...
One Year = One Lifetime
The South Will Rise Again In 2010
Anthropological Conversations
New Orleans, LA 70126
Leaving, Again...
Records (33's) and Singles (45's) For Sale
Yeah
In My Life
You Don't Even Know Me Anymore


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Title Page

The only book I'm reading today is A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations by Kate L. Turabian because I have a 5-10 page philosophy paper opposing idealism tomorrow. I tried to start on it last night, and I did. I wrote one paragraph. I tried to start on it earlier today too. A couple of hours ago I started and now I've got the second paragraph. I really need to hurry this up.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:02 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

is that the paper you were talking about saturday??

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Why, yes it is.

Also, Dr. Bolton is the author of a book I'm reading for school. I just thought it was a good quote.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have one sentence written for Pinckard's two papers...not even a sentence...a fragment. Not even a very good fragment at that. And Kate L. Turabian makes me want to gouge my own eyes out. Am I really in grad school?!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Yes, you are. You're on page 3! Way to go! Keep it up, chum :) Best friend!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home