theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Mean, Medium, Mode
Heresy?
Linguistics
This Summer is Already Dubbed: You're So Last Summ...
This Is My Happiness
Allergies
My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday
The God Post
I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, May 18, 2006

You May Wonder What Will Happen Next

So, I have finally reached a decision about what I'm doing for the fall as to living arrangements and schooling. That decision is... I'm again confused. A phone call tomorrow may help. I will let you know (when I know).

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:45 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger joe kennedy said...

If you don't come, who will use the clippers on my head? Because I sure can't.

2:04 AM  
Blogger jared said...

If I call, will you be packed and ready to move in with me, honey?

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

you sound like me with my life. ha

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home