theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

You May Wonder What Will Happen Next
Mean, Medium, Mode
Heresy?
Linguistics
This Summer is Already Dubbed: You're So Last Summ...
This Is My Happiness
Allergies
My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday
The God Post


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, May 21, 2006

exhortation

"Just keep doing whatever it is you think God is wanting you to do until you hear him telling you to do something else" - Dr. Larry Purcell

Thanks for the advice, doc!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home