theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Heresy?
Linguistics
This Summer is Already Dubbed: You're So Last Summ...
This Is My Happiness
Allergies
My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday
The God Post
I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...
Poetry


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mean, Medium, Mode

Picking apart words for meaning makes one weary.
The dictionary and thesaurus are tools; not sacred writings.
Desperation makes you void—
Being void makes you desperate.
Sinking ships for love only agitate.
Those who will want to someday be free from deception.
Only truth can consciously separate the will and the divine.
Heresy.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:32 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

"Heresy" in 2 consecutive posts. Good job.

-M

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home