theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

exhortation
You May Wonder What Will Happen Next
Mean, Medium, Mode
Heresy?
Linguistics
This Summer is Already Dubbed: You're So Last Summ...
This Is My Happiness
Allergies
My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, May 22, 2006

"Penetration"

"'Cause if it isn't making dollars
Then it isn't making sense
If you aren't a moving unit
Then you're not worth the expense
If you really want to make it
You had best remember this:
If it isn't penetration
Then it isn't worth a kiss"

David Bazan, Control

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:39 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

"Please, remember me
As in the dream
We had as rug-burned babies
Among the fallen trees
And fast asleep
Aside the lions and the ladies
That called you what you like
And even might
Give a gift for your behavior
A fleeting chance to see
A trapeze
Swinger as high as any savior"

So I know you hate Iron & Wine, but you can't deny the beauty of his lyrics. Just thought I should counter your Dave Bazan reverence...

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Iron and Wine doesn't counter Dave. Iron and Wine counters, the new american idol winner, taylor hicks.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know if you can mix genres like that. I don't think Sam, Dave, or Taylor would be too pleased with you.

P.S. I had a dream last night about running over penguins with the car, and this morning there was a story about penguins on the front page. Do you think that's a bad thing?

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home