theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Linguistics
This Summer is Already Dubbed: You're So Last Summ...
This Is My Happiness
Allergies
My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday
The God Post
I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...
Poetry
It's a Good, Good Friday


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Heresy?





posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:50 PM

9 Comments:

Blogger Rich Clark said...

Welp, I am just absolutely apalled. If I saw that in real life, I would probably go in there and tell them to take it down.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Only time I saw it was at night on off nights. I thought about calling them. I'm just not that motivated to combat hersey. I need more Luther in me.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

spoken like a true woody allen.

3:59 PM  
Blogger jared said...

I agree. It should read, "God could not be everywhere, so he switched to T-Mobile, with the most anytime minutes."

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

OR it could say, "God could not be everywhere, so he mad mothers, and that's why we have two svcs - He's only able to make it to one...too bad we don't know which one he's going to be at"

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

made* not mad

dang.

oh, and we should pray for them, cause that's a sad statement. ("silly methodists")

12:13 PM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

i'm still disgusted by that sign. i'm going to post on it sometime this week. ugh.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous josh said...

Shoot I'll call them but they probably wouldn't listen to a guy from Texas. By the way they probably think no one would care because it is a JEWISH proverb. Methodist.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Sean Tanner said...

In a sense manisfestative sense God isn't there if they are posting a sign like that.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home