Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mmm... Daddy Like!

I hate the way the world is turning these days...

Justin McLeod, former writer and film aficionado, drove to Titusville and we hung out today. I drove over there and we ate at Waffle House. I drove us back to Melbourne and showed him around. Then we went back to Waffle House for coffee and water. Then we went to his apartment in Orlando to hang for a little bit. Quite fun. It was great to see an old friend. We talked about music, film, girls, love, and of course, God. A fun time was had by all.

My Christmas was good, how was yours? I have bunches to do before I move. I guess sleep is on the list for now. See ya.

Wait. Ever so often, I like to look through my Dads LPs and see what I will be inheriting. Except for Magical Mystery Tour and The Beatles (White Album), my Dad has every Beatles American release unopened. Plus, they're all early releases, probably not first, but early stereo editions. I knew this though. But, looking even closer, my Dad has about 20 Rolling Stones records, but these are open. Yet, Exile on Main Street is 2 disc album that is still sealed. Yay!

Now, for real. Bye.

No comments: