Friday, December 17, 2004

Countdown To Freedom, They Say

As I write, I am sitting on the floor in my living room, trying to get my life in order. Typing via laptop with the show Friends playing in the back. Today was my last day at Laurel Oaks. It was still stressing. But, I guess with the fate of my life hanging in the balance by shift end, it turned out okay. Though they didn't have a going away party for me, like five people told me to stop by before I move to Louisiana. That was nice and I plan on doing that. So, now, my vacation begins. Not that it's been all that challenging or whatever (I'm not the first person to do it), but this past year of working full time in the mental health field has been extremely hard. But now, it's time for a break. Later on today, I'll be driving back to Melbourne, Florida to be with my folks for Christmas. I need to get to bed, but I got to finish packing. I will get up in a few hours and drive eight hours. That'll be fun. Anyway, I hope all is well with you. Maybe I can get into the Christmas spirit and have some sentimental stuff to say later. Until the next time...

No comments: