Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'll Miss You (This Christmas)

Justin and I were talking about some of our favorite Christmas songs a few weeks back. Over the past four years, I have made six Christmas CD for myself to enjoy. If I had to make an ultimate Christmas CD, these songs would be included (give or take a few) and most likely, in this order:

1. Jose Feliciano- Feliz Navidad
2. Southside Johnny- Please Come Home For Christmas
3. Fall Out Boy- Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
4. Dean Martin- Let It Snow
5. Chasing Furies- O Come Emanuel
6. Jackson Five- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
7. Copeland- Do You Hear What I hear?
8. Elvis Presley- Blue Christmas
9. Stevie Wonder- One Little Christmas Tree
10. Five Iron Frenzy- You Gotta Get Up
11. Johnny Cash- The Gifts They Gave
12. Huntingtons- It's Always Christmas At My House
13. Beach Boys- Little St. Nick
14. The Normals- Peace Child (O Come Emmanuel)
15. The Coasters- White Christmas
16. Death Cab For Cutie- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
17. Louis Armstrong- Christmas In New Orleans
18. MxPx- Christmas Only Comes Once A Year
19. Seven Day Jesus- O Holy Night
20. Burl Ives- Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
21. Boyz II Men- Silent Night
22. Ramones- Merry Christmas (I Don't Want TO Fight Tonight)
23. Bobby Helms- Jingle Bell Rock
24. Dashboard Confessional- The Only Gift That I Need
25. Nat King Cole- The Christmas Song
26. Blink 182- I Won't Be Home For Christmas
27. Pedro The Lion- I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
28. The Kinks- Father Christmas
29. Bing Crosby- The First Noel

No comments: