Saturday, December 11, 2004

All The Evergreens

Ahoy. How are the kids? I'm good. Thanks for asking. If you are reading this caring about me or my life, I appreciate you. I'm sorry for not sharing myself with you until now. It seems like all I do is apologize. Here and there. Now and then. Day after motherless day. Won't it ever end? I've been busy with the normality of life. As always, I strive to make the best of my time, though I'm often overcome by laziness. But I process this restrain of guilt and proceed through the illicit tires of stress and relief.

Anyway, a lot has been on my mind as of late. Even if I can't write and express myself, my brain has been burdened with a bunch of stuff. Christmas is almost here. Scary. Not that presents are important, but I like giving, and on this end of it, I haven't done anything. What should I get my parents this year?

An exciting, yet stressing week is almost over. As much as I haven't written about it, this week is my last week of work. Next Thursday is my last day at Laurel Oaks. What a great day it will be. I'm so eagerly awaiting the last clock out. It hasn't been all horror stories and profanities. I will truly miss my coworkers. I have gained some friends I honestly love. And the kids, yeah, I'll miss certain things about them too. They're still little bastards. That's the way to send love, by insulting them, yeah...

Alright. I'm getting tired. After I quit work, I will be unemployed until I move to New Orleans. I still don't know if I'm accepted into grad school yet. But, everybody who I used as references is getting things to fill out, so hopefully I'll get the notice soon. That's gonna be hell; quitting work before you even know you got an opportunity to do something else. I think that's it.

See ya around the nanograms...

No comments: