Monday, November 01, 2004

Smokey Mountain Rain Keeps On Calling

So my paycheck didn't get directly deposited this week. It was supposed to be there on Friday, but due to a "computer glitch," I still do not have it. Hopefully, I'll get it on Monday or Tuesday.

This weekend wall all work for me and it was too bad. When we go outside for recreation, we always make the kids run four laps around the basketball court. One of them asked us if they still had to run because of the holiday. I chuckled and said yes. I thought about explaining to them what Reformation day was. I didn't though. They have a hard enough time with why they're not supposed to cuss and hit other people.

Yeah, November is here. Nice to see that. At this time, last year, I was still unemployed. Haha. *Pfft* unemployment. Speaking of jobs, I'm looking for something to do part time on my days off. I still need bunches of money for debt and school next semester.

Okay, I had more I wanted to say, but now it's gone. Until then.

"Cold October fall. The outside of a VFW Hall. I said I minded distance, but distance would define us - define us all. A tree in Nichol's Park. I carved a broken heart. I said I minded distance, but distance owned us from the very start. It's every song. There's dividing lines between east and standard time. So promise me you'll still be mine." The Get Up Kids, Central Standard Time, from Eudora.

No comments: