Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I Am Always The One Who Calls

I'm sick again. Bah! I have a cold, I think. I hate cold weather or at the least, when it changes from cool to freezing. I have to go to the doctor's today anyway for a physical, so maybe he will take sympathy on me and just write a prescription for antibiotics. My appointment is at 3:00 PM, so hopefully I'll have enough time to mail my grad school application off afterward. The physical is part of the application process. And I know what you're thinking, it's November, isn't that kind of late to be applying? Well, yes it is, but that's another great thing about seminary. I need to get a haircut today also. It's getting annoying. Also, I need to wash some dishes and laundry, and get some pictures developed. Sheesh. Why can't my days off just be filled with nothing? But, here's some good news. Because I was sick, I went to bed near 2:00 AM and got up at 10:30 AM. That hasn't happened in a few months.

No comments: