Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I Was Never An Alter Boy

Sorry I haven't written anything since Saturday.

Yesterday, I bought two $1.00 lottery tickets while I was in town. I didn't win anything on one of them. On the other, I won $4.00. I was happy. But, here comes the addiction of gambling. I took that $4.00 card and paid one more dollar and got a $5.00 card. On that card, I won $10. That was nice. I didn't get anymore and I think I'll go get my money today. But, I was thinking... Too bad debt doesn't work like that. The more you spend with your credit cards and the more you get loans, the further in debt you get. But, with the lottery, you actually have a chance of winning. Debt would be so much more appealing if you would get something else out of it besides annoying phone calls, bills and a negative credit report. Sigh.

No comments: