Thursday, September 23, 2004

Materialism

A month ago or so, I purchased a CD player for my car. I bought it off of Ebay. It's a Panasonic CQ-DFX983U MP3/WMA CD receiver with full dot matrix display. The powerful Mosfet internal amp helps the 50 Watts X 4 make the sound large. With three, 5 volt outputs, it's got amazing opportunities for upgrade. It plays well through my Polk Aduio 5 & 1/4 in the doors and 6 & 1/2 in the back. My 8 inch Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, which is concealed in a Q Logic box makes the bottom bass hit. That is pushed by my 200 Watt Kenwood 2 way (bridgeable) amp. I thought I was cool and could put it in myself. But, after realizing that I needed a new wiring harness, I decided to let the local Radio Shack do it. Here are some pictures:

This is me trying, but failing.



This is my subwoofer and amp in the trunk.



Installed. Finally.



Yeah!

No comments: