Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Friends Are Like Old Wine

Ivan is not my friend. Though, my boss informed me that, "You are to report to work as previously scheduled." Bump that. If my road is flooded, I ain't going to work on Thursday.

However, this dear girl, Melissa Bearden, is my friend. This little blurb mentioning her and her generous kindness towards me is long overdue. She hails from North Carolina and oh how I wish we didn't live so far apart. She cares for others more than herself. She's probably the most selfless person I've ever known. She will go out of her way and her comfort level to make you feel better. As she has with me. She sends me emails to encourage me. She sends me birthday cards for no other reason, but to say hi. She will waste her money by calling me. I am lucky. She is always wonderful. Thanks Mel for being my friend. I count myself blessed...

P.S. I Love You

No comments: