Thursday, June 05, 2003

This Blog Is Resurrected And I Feel Fine

We’re back! I sure am glad that I am able to, well, start writing about my life again. Aren’t blogs a nifty thing? I certainly have missed being able to put into writing the day-to-day happenings of my life. Just to update everyone, I did graduate from BCF and I am currently seeking employment at a state agency called Sunland. It’s a community for the mentally handicapped. My job there would be to help assist in the living of these special people, while getting to do some counseling as well. It’s a really good job and the pay is great! I just pray this is what God wants me to do for the next year or so. This will be a quick post. I just wanted to keep everyone posted on what I’ve been doing. Basically, for the past two weeks, I’ve just been watching a lot of movies. I’m going to end this with a poem I wrote a while ago, but had nowhere to post it (grrr)… By the way, a friend of To Whom, Sean Tanner, is selling some very expensive cards on Ebay right now. These cards are worth 400.00 at least. If you’re into football at all, do him a solid, and please bid. Here’s the link: Rookie Card Lot: Included- Dan Marino, Brett Farve, Jerry Rice, Jim Kelly, and Troy Aikman RC's.

Scheming

Don’t cut your face off
Despite your life
Don’t do anything
Despite what’s right

Looking for conclusions in everything
Repressing revolts against anything
A piece of nationalism sacrificed
Contentment in knowing the imitated

Disappointing yourself in life
Letting people trample on your pride
Standing up for your convictions
Apologies as standards for living

Rhyming so your days can flow
Resenting the good that life could show
Relied on deceit too many times
Ruined dreams by coveting lies

No comments: