Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Not Later Than Usual

What's up? Not much on my end of the blogsphere. I'm still trying to find a j-o-b, not much luck thus far. I hope everyone is doing well. For all our friends with blogs, don't fret. We will have the links back up shortly. We got moved over to the new Blogger Basic today. So, it's looks a bit different around the posting world. I would like to ask a favor from anyone who might read this. If it were at all possible, would you mind praying for this job situation and me? This next year is going to be devoted to paying off my debt. And I can't exactly do that without a job. I trust God and I turn it over to him. Yet, in the back of my mind I still worry and I still wonder. So, I basically don't act like God is in control. I'm praying about that for myself as well. I believe it and proclaim it, yet I don’t really practice it. Also, I have another auction on Ebay. If you are a fan of The Duke, please check out my auction. I have 15 John Wayne tapes (different ones) for a starting bid of $5.00. It's a good deal and it would help me to be able to pay the bills this month. That's it for now. Stay tuned, more to come...

"There are places I remember. All my life, though some have changed. Some forever, not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places had their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living. In my life I’ve loved them all." The Beatles, "In My Life", from the album Rubber Soul.

No comments: