theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

A Place To LIve
The New Reformation
How I Spent My Summer
i AM new orleans
Elite
I Need Some Time
"Sing Again"
"Lullaby"
"Kill"
Ticket To Ride


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, August 06, 2009

William Jefferson and Jeffery Watkins

Do you see the correlation between the two names at the top of this post? Perhaps there is no real relationship. But, if you're not knowledgeable of Louisiana politics, William Jefferson was found convicted on 11 of 16 counts against him; not limited to bribery, racketeering, and using his office to broker deals in Africa. (I previously wrote about this a couple years ago.) Like the former Congressman, I was found guilty of being deceitful and unfaithful to a friend. William Jefferson will go to jail for more than ten years and have to give back half a million dollars he acquired from his dealings. I was sentenced to not being able to know someone I care dearly about.

I wonder which will be worse? His jail time or mine?

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home