theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

William Jefferson and Jeffery Watkins
A Place To LIve
The New Reformation
How I Spent My Summer
i AM new orleans
Elite
I Need Some Time
"Sing Again"
"Lullaby"
"Kill"


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, August 10, 2009

i miss you

I could recite lyrics that convey the words I feel but that is partly futile. That's the old way. I just miss you. If you think this may apply to you, rest assured, you should know that I do miss you and I am sorry.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:38 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will feel the same way you did about Sarah. Don't worry, you'll get over it.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home