theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

You Don't Even Know Me Anymore
Another Case of Forgetfulness
ALMOST a WEEK and NO post
Sell Sell Sell
Five of The Most Influential Albums On My Life
Part One: Shhh I hopped in my car tonight Heading...
I'll Catch You
Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes
This is my phone
I Did It


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In My Life


posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:54 AM

4 Comments:

Anonymous tara said...

Oh my-I need that Encore shirt!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

I felt a little like a heel putting it up there. But, then again, it's been 7 years since Encore! days. I bet Josh still has his Tara and brags about it.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Justin said...

Dude,

The U2 records would be something that qualifies under the "give Justin the chance to buy them first" catagory.

I owuld have given you a bit more than 3.99 for them all.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Tara said...

I'm sure he does, too...I feel guilty now, cause I think I sold mine at a garage sale! Oh well, life goes on...By the by, I was gonna bid on your band shirts, mostly cause there were 5 minutes left and I was feeling a little impulsive, but you only ship within the U.S.A. you prejudiced jerk! Just because we drink venison slurpees doesn't mean we don't need some Ebay love, too.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home