Monday, July 31, 2006

You Don't Even Know Me Anymore

I like changing up my look occasionally. But I only like it when I can easily get rid of said change, just in case it doesn't actually look good. I got some new reading glasses recently and I decided to grow a beard as well. Since I documented my haircut a couple of months ago, I figured I would do the same with my facial hair. I started with not shaving for a week. Then I shaped it over the next week. This is what occurred:



This is my artsy attempt at a self-portrait. I had a full beard.



I read. I write. I rock.



Oh, I'm just a teddy bear.



I could be the most hardcore person who is really a wuss.



Yes it's true--I will go off!

2 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

uh, i think with that middle part shaved, you look like a scene straight out of the middle of mississippi. well done.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, call WWE! We've got another hardcore wrestler on our hands! That's all I can think of when I see that second to last picture. I like the glasses, not too sure about the beard, though. But kudos to you for your willingness to experiment. :)