theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Five of The Most Influential Albums On My Life
Part One: Shhh I hopped in my car tonight Heading...
I'll Catch You
Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes
This is my phone
I Did It
Take In Forgiveness; Everyone Deserves It
Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion
"How the girls can turn to ghosts before your eyes...
Many Ploys


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sell Sell Sell


posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:52 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

hey, i have one thing up for sale on eBay, as well! although, i don't think anyone really wants what i've got for sale... tmnt. lol

you've got 1 item that you're going to at least sell! so, that's good...

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Tara said...

So...do I get a cut when the HM magazines sell? Or should we just call it even since I got the T-shirt? Yeah, that would be good.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

You know you've got 9 bids on your Jungle Book animated laserdisc???

pretty cool!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home