theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Records (33's) and Singles (45's) For Sale
Yeah
In My Life
You Don't Even Know Me Anymore
Another Case of Forgetfulness
ALMOST a WEEK and NO post
Sell Sell Sell
Five of The Most Influential Albums On My Life
Part One: Shhh I hopped in my car tonight Heading...
I'll Catch You


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Leaving, Again...











I'm looking forward to everything about moving except for leaving...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:57 AM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

moving = a big pain.

but, it sometimes helps to get rid of things we don't need or want anymore...

at least, that's what i like to think.
(and, i've "moved" 8 or 9 times thanks to college... i think i came back with more stuff my last time moving than i did when i left...)

i hope you have a safe trip and blessings on the packing and moving!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

hey buddy

call me when you get settled.

those curtains are dear.

bye.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The tiki torch!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

how did you get those bowling shoes? did you steal them??

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Tara said...

Oh my...memories! And you still have those Garfield curtains. I love it! Godspeed to you, my friend.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home