theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

A Change Is Gonna Come
eBay
I'm a cowboy; on a steel horse I ride
00:10:20
Dial In Sounds
Some Words
Shewww... now that I'm past that
1,000 Posts and Counting: To Whom It May Concern
Alright, alright...
So...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sick Days

In an effort to use up all of my sick days, I took today off. And actually, I'm sick. I have to go tomorrow, no matter what. Tuesday is the day we take our kids out of the class for CBI (community based instruction). So, yeah, sick days...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:49 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous ~*Mickie*~ said...

hope the day off helped your sickness, and that you are getting better. *hugs and warm wishes*

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

i hope you are feeling better jeff!

it's been a while... a long while.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

I hope you're feeling better as well! working while you're sick is never fun.. I do it way too often.

Have a great weekend! :o)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Thanks ladies!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home