Friday, August 06, 2004

I Have A Simple Plan

If you are like me, and even if you are not, you probably already have your mind made up about who you are going to vote for in this upcoming election. Some of us are more headstrong than others, I suppose. In that regard though, I have a proposition for you. If you are not an avid Bush-hater, vote for him. I submit to you that with his first term almost over, things cannot get much worse. However, if we elect the ever-shifting Senator Kerry, things will get much worse. I could sit here and feed you pros and cons of both sides, but you've already heard enough of that. So, here is my satirical plea to you. If you vote for President Bush and get him reelected, I will vote for Hillary Clinton for president in 2008. Help me help you. Frankly, I'm not so sure that the former First Lady wasn't a worse nominee for the Democratic nomination than Kerry was. So, here it is: Bush 04, then Clinton in 2008. Deal?

No comments: