Saturday, May 10, 2003

Waiting In Forever And Ever

This didn’t just start
These feelings in my heart

Have we not yet met?
It’s okay, I gamble a lot, but this is a sure bet

I started writing this for another reason
Now I’m waiting for this new season

The way I feel, it’s not so new
That’s just it; I’m incomplete without you

But, I don’t know you
Previous to now, I’ve been fine; I’ve gotten through

You [will] turn my world upside down
Yesterday, today and forever; living on our cloud

I look forward to what we encounter
Little things only seem big when I’m without her

My prayer for you is the wound of my desire
May God help me as I lead us higher

Time is fleeting and days are drawing
Tomorrow is a day closer to us falling

Love abounding and joy succeeding
You and me, wife and husband, a wish worth redeeming

No comments: