Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Looking Forward To Yesterday

“It's ok for me to say I love you and it's ok for you to cry.” -SAS

Tonight, I was in the computer lab doing some projects for class. I heard a lot of people around me talking about what they were doing after this semester. I got sad all of a sudden. A lot of things were going through my mind. Many things actually... I had an agenda, but it failed. I wanted to tell a friend something tonight. I felt abandoned by another friend. A lot of different friend issues. Friends- who knows? A mess of confusion is I. It wasn't the fact that I'm so busy I couldn't do anything tonight or the fact that I'm stressed beyond belief. I guess it just hit me that I won't be in college anymore. I love that I won't be in school for one whole year, but I'm saddened by the fact that I won't get to see some of the people that I love everyday. This is confusing, stressing, and on top of everything I have to do this week, I don’t have the time to feel these feelings. I need guidance…

“What I'm trying to tell you my emotions are so blurred. Please, please don't give up on me. I hope you can see that I'm so afraid to be myself and speak my mind. I'm so scared that you won't like what you might find. Time keeps wasting while I look away never realizing the truth that I've locked away.” When Words Escape by Stretch Arm Strong.

No comments: