Saturday, May 03, 2003

A Long Time Ago...

So, not a lot of people have taken my quiz. This saddens me. Guilt trip? Hmm… My weekend has been pretty exciting. Not very eventful, but semi-enjoyable. Friday night I stayed up real late playing Madden Football on the Xbox. It's getting close to the end of the semester and close to the end of my season here at BCF is drawing to a close. Thus, the amount of assignments and papers I have due is getting even bigger than the weeks prior.

I have a 10-page credo for Theology due on Friday and I need to do a lesson on Heaven and teach it to someone before Monday. I have a computer test on Wednesday plus assignments on Power Point and Publisher due by Friday. Monday, I have some articles and video reviews due for my two history classes. I'm watching a movie called Napoleon for one of them and Helen of Troy for the other. Helen of Troy was a character in Greek mythology and Napoleon Bonaparte is of course the great French emperor. Watching Napoleon has spawned me to do some extra studying about him. Interesting stuff. Well, I'm about two hours into this four-hour long epic. I need to get back to paying attention. Have a good weekend kids.

To Josephine,

I arrive at Milan. I rush to your apartment. I have left everything to see you, to press you in my arms. Your husband alone is very, very unhappy.

Napoleon

No comments: