Sunday, January 27, 2002

ONCE AGAIN

It's Saturday evening and a bunch of random acts of nothingness compile what will be remembered in my mind as Saturday, January 26, 2002. So, since you'll probably get a different account from Justin, I'll share the events that will indefinitly be known as

THE NIGHT CHASE, MILKS, SEAN, ANDY, AND JEFF HAD

You see, for our hopes were filled with high aspirations of numerous adventures and wonders, just waiting for the picking. It all started out when we left Sean's house, but then mid trip down his road on our way to Chipley we said, "Shall we go to Dothan?" This was one of the 1st of expectations for thrill that we ventured on. Then we went to the Hop-In to get gas. It was at this very point that we paid .97 cents for gas... Oh yes and there was much rejoicing. SEAN TANNER was then hungry so we decided to venture on over to the closest and world reknown Waffale House. There was a pretty cute waitress in there (I thought she was). Then she started cussing and she said she liked country music. It was at that point, I knew it would never go anywhere. So, after the wonderfully cooked meal that Sean purchased for the entire crew, we moseyed on over to the ol' Wal Mart. Then we came home. Yeah, I'm all worn out from all the excitment. I empathize with Justin now, we need girls.. haha (What's this we stuff). Anywho, I guess that's it for my weekend update. I just got done talking to a friend that I hadn't talked to since I graduated in 99. That was nice. Well, read on, and laugh hard, but especially at all the more funnier stuff that is posted by everyone else...

Grace and Peace

Jeffery Glen Watkins

No comments: