Sunday, January 06, 2002

I would like to say HI, to the entirety of our seven person readership and the crew at our area Pic 'n Sav'. I had an alright time tonight. It was neither great nor horrible. I enjoyed great conversation, some that I took part in, and others I couldn't help but feel a part of because the people were so loud. The place was packed with high school preps, who have just as much right to be there but it wasn't the same. There is a such thing as too crowded, unless your the guy at the door. Someone spilled a drink on me right before we left. They were more upset about it than I was. It wasn't much and I didn't even feel it. I thought of the band name, Breaking Twenties, but then realized that it sounds like Matchbox 20. Could it still work? Or how about Broken Jackson or Breaking Jacksons? We're here at Justin's place now. Jeff was watching Trial and Error but now he's ready to leave. He said the movie is depressing him. Wonder what that could mean. Since he's my ride I'm going to go.

No comments: