theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

No Freaking Way!
I Found This via Scott and It's Great!
David Bazan and the Quest for Truth
Q: Why Does LSU Suck?
And I think, could I do this?
Why Kanye West Is a D-bag
It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
This Song Really Captures Me Right Now
i miss you
William Jefferson and Jeffery Watkins


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 12, 2009

C28?


posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:27 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

HAHAHAHAHA That is AWESOME. Is there one in New Orleans?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

I'm pretty sure all of the stores are in California. But, that website of theirs...it looks just like what www.hottopic.com looked like last year.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home