theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Found This via Scott and It's Great!
David Bazan and the Quest for Truth
Q: Why Does LSU Suck?
And I think, could I do this?
Why Kanye West Is a D-bag
It's Raining Men, Hallelujah
This Song Really Captures Me Right Now
i miss you
William Jefferson and Jeffery Watkins
A Place To LIve


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, October 31, 2009

No Freaking Way!

The greater New Orleans area gets sublime shopping events periodically. None of which is greater than the Friends of Jefferson Parrish Public Library semi-annual book sale.

I was quite fortunate to be able to purchase the greatest selling album of all time on vinyl for a mere two American dollars. Michael Jackson - "Thriller"

It's a great record, no doubt. But the more I hear it, there is no way any other pop record beats what Rolling Stone Magazine called the "Greatest Album of All-Time": The Beatles - "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.


Sorry Michael.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home