theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Just In Case You're Not Affected By The Economic C...
These Are Not The Basketball Diaries
My Mind Says No, But My Body Says Yes
Enough with the 'Happy New Years' Already!
Merry Christmas
Ny New Car: 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S (Smoke Grey)
I just wrote a blog
Weird
I Guess 2Pac was Wrong -- ("Changes")
On Presidential Elections and Logic


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 13, 2009

"When Sorrow Falls"

It's okay for me to say I love you
And it's okay for you to cry
The sorrow that you are feeling you should not deny
So why is it so trying to express the way I feel?
Just one moment you steal
Just one moment
Just one
Just one moment
Just one
Just one moment you steal
I still care and I still feel
Time and again
It's all too real
Separate and detache myself
I was running from all the pain I felt
I wasquestioning the way I am and the things with which I've dealt
Somewhere in the foothills of my mind
I know my ways just aren't right
They're not right
So I'll shrug it off and wear a grin
I'll carry on and just pretend
I still care
I still feel
Time and again it's all too real

by Stretch Arm Strong, from Rituals of Life

posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home