theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

"Kill"
Ticket To Ride
"When Sorrow Falls"
Just In Case You're Not Affected By The Economic C...
These Are Not The Basketball Diaries
My Mind Says No, But My Body Says Yes
Enough with the 'Happy New Years' Already!
Merry Christmas
Ny New Car: 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S (Smoke Grey)
I just wrote a blog


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, March 16, 2009

"Lullaby"

The sun shines and leaves blow
And my hope like autumn is turning brown
And I know it seems like I'm always falling down

But it does not matter to me
Although it seems like it should
It's because I know I'm understood when I hear Him say,
"Rest in me little David Jeffery
And dry all your tears
You can lay down your armor
And have no fear
Cause I'm always here
When you're tired of running
And I'm all the strength that you need"

It's uphill both ways
Tomorrow I swear I won't act this way
And I know it seems like that is what I always say

But it does not matter to me
Although it seems like it should
It's because I know I'm understood when I hear Him say,
"Rest in me little David Jeffery
And dry all your tears
You can lay down your armor
And have no fear
Cause I'm always here
When you're tired of running
And I'm all the strength that you need"

You know I want to be like Jesus
But it seems so very far away
When will I learn to obey

By Pedro The Lion, from Whole EP

posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home