Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just In Case You're Not Affected By The Economic Crisis

I never check the links I list on my blog. It has been so long since I've read any one's words. I did, however, recently realize that my own information was incorrect. I have been selling my stuff (and now mostly items I buy at reduced prices) on Amazon.com via the Marketplace for nearly six years. I sell books, DVDs, Cd's, etc. If you get a hankering for something and just want to spend some money, see if I have it. I'll even cut you a break if you're a friend. At some point, Amazon gave me my own store-personalized address. Perhaps everyone receives their own store now, but I know one used to be required to purchase a store. The link to my store was previously this long address convoluted with letters, numbers and a plethora of backslashes. Now, it is the very simple:

http://www.amazon.com/shops/punkboy11

Please stop by, I just may have what you always wanted. Or, just splurge and help me out.

P.S. I just lowered the price on nearly everything I'm selling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff! How are things going?

I remember IMing with you (during times that seemed happier).

I know that one thing we talked about was these residual income programs, such as Amazon.com Associates. I hope that that, and your guys' "aStores" and "Marketplace" listings are going alright.

I am currently in the process of trying to find a good job (suited for my needs), and also trying to make some extra money, through the use of technology (including through these types of methods). Have you considered signing up for Google Adsense?

Also, one other thing: If you have a non-profit organization (school, charity, political group) that you want to support, you can do so, through simply searching the web, or through your online purchases, at very-popular store websites. The pertinent page I set up, for the student organization I used to lead, explains the GoodSearch/GoodShop program.

I think that I still have "To Whom It May Concern" blogrolled; I am glad that this is one of the weblogs that is still up-and-running, after these years (so many aren't!), even though the template has changed [this is the third one I recall you guys having; the last one I recall that was here didn't have permalinks, so I hope this current one is working out well].

Anyway, keep up the good work, and please pray for my job/income situation; I am looking for something that is very-well suited to my abilities and skills.

Thanks, and God Bless!!