theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

White Cars
Day 5
Day Two
Dear Girl I Liked That Dyes Her Hair Blonde
Happy Christmas
Or the Warm Tropical Beaches of the Florida Coast
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Oh Come, O Come Emmanuel
The Cost of Living Through "The Twelve Days of Chr...
LSU SUCKS


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, February 04, 2008

It's the End of an Era

For those of you who live in cities that celebrate Carnival Season (or are currently visiting one), to you I wish a happy Mardi Gras! For the rest of you, uh...only three more days left until the weekend? Happy Fat Tuesday anyway!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home