theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I'm Writing This To Break Your Heart
I Guess You Can Call This A Comeback Tour
Not A Real Post
A Real Post
It's the End of an Era
White Cars
Day 5
Day Two
Dear Girl I Liked That Dyes Her Hair Blonde
Happy Christmas


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, February 25, 2008

"Dusk and Summer"

She smiled in a big way, the way a girl like that smiles
When the world is hers and she held your eyes
Out in the breezeway down by the shore in the lazy summer
And she pulled you in, and she bit your lip, and she made you hers
By Dashboard Confessional, from the album Dusk and Summer

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home